The Luke’s English Podcast APP is NOW AVAILABLE
Get the app on your phone. Download links below.
This is the best way to keep up with episodes of the podcast and get access to special app-only content.
All episodes of LEP are available in the app – every archived episode, all new releases and some exclusive app-only content. Also, check out the bonus gifts and easter eggs, pdfs and more…
LEP PREMIUM NOW AVAILABLE IN THE APP.
Download Luke’s English Podcast App from the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store or the Microsoft App Store. Links below.
This is the most convenient way to access all episodes of Luke’s English Podcast on your iPhone, including special bonus episodes only available in the app.
This app gives you complete access to Luke’s English Podcast and if you’re a fan of the show you will not want to live without it!
The app contains the following features:
* Option to stream or download all episodes for offline listening
* Access to exclusive app-only episodes and pdfs
* Access all episodes of LEP Premium, including pdfs and videos
* Episode notes and transcripts available in the app
* Easter eggs with bonus audio and video
* Always updated with the latest episodes – and the full episode archive
* You can *star* your favourite episodes and save them to a list in order to easily enjoy them over and over again
* Speed control so you can listen faster or slower if you want
* Skip forwards or backwards by 30 seconds if you missed something
* Sleep timer so you can fall asleep to my voice without missing anything!
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for Luke like email, website, Facebook and Twitter. Don’t be a ninja! Send me an email through the app whenever you want.
Thank you for downloading this app and supporting the show!
Luke’s English Podcast is a free audio podcast for learners of English as a foreign language, hosted by Luke Thompson – a comedian and English teacher from London, UK. Listen, learn and have fun while picking up natural British English as it really is spoken.