I am a professional teacher, but I do Luke’s ENGLISH Podcast in my free time alongside a full time job. Sometimes the workload of preparing, recording, uploading, marketing episodes and managing the website is quite tough. I love doing it, but sometimes I need support from you my listeners.
You can help me in a few ways:
1. Send me a donation to offer your support. Most donations are £5 or £10 but you can donate as much or as little as you like. It all helps me to pay for things like web hosting and other production costs. Click the button to make a donation. This is completely optional – don’t feel obliged, but please remember that your contributions make Luke’s English Podcast possible. Thank you ;)
Alternative Method of Donations – Make a Bank Transfer
If you can’t use PayPal, or don’t want to use it, you can send me a bank transfer. Here is my IBAN code for international transfers:
Just visit your local bank and ask them to make a transfer to Luke Thompson, using the IBAN code above. Thanks! :)
2. Become a Premium Subscriber. It costs $3 or $4 a month and you get access to the growing library of premium episodes in which I teach you vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation. Get started here https://www.teacherluke.co.uk/premiuminfo
3. Take part in the transcript collaboration.
4. Write a positive review for Luke’s English Podcast on iTunes. Give me 5 stars if you think the podcast is awesome!
5. Tell your friends about Luke’s ENGLISH Podcast and spread the word about this cool way of improving your English.
6. Consider disabling your ad-blocker for teacherluke.co.uk – I do have some advertising embedded on my site now. I try not to make the ads too annoying, placing them mainly on the side of the screen. These ads help to generate a small amount of income for me. If you have an ad-blocker running you will probably find a button on your browser (near the top somewhere) with a simple option to “not run on this page”.
7. Download a free audiobook from Audible. Click here to sign up to Audible and get a free book with a 30-day free trial. Basically, Audible give me a small fee when someone signs up using my link, and it’s genuinely free for you. Click here to read all the proper details of this offer.