The best way to listen to LEP Premium is with a podcast app on your phone, or on a computer with Google Podcasts or iTunes. This page will explain how to do that.
When you add LEP Premium to a podcast app on your phone or your computer, you will be able to:
- Find and listen to all the premium episodes
- Get the PDF and video links for premium episodes in the “show notes” for each premium episode
- Listen to all the free episodes with no advertising
How to add LEP Premium to a podcast app on your phone 📲
- Download a podcast app on your phone, for example, PocketCasts, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts etc). I recommend PocketCasts. It’s free for iOS and Android devices. Click here to get PocketCasts for Apple iOS or Android https://pocketcasts.com/
- Visit www.teacherluke.co.uk/premium on your phone
- Click Log In (top right corner)
- Use your Acast+ details to log in (use the email and password you created when you first signed up to LEP Premium on Acast+)
If you are not signed up to LEP Premium, you can do it here – choose LEP Premium and follow the registration process.
- Tap “Add show to app” or “Listen in podcast app” (or scan the QR code with your phone)
- Tap on the name of the podcast app you are using (For example, “PocketCasts”)
- Your podcast app will open, with all the premium episodes included in the list (P36, P35, P34, P32 etc). Make sure you subscribe to your new list.
- If you now have two subscriptions to Luke’s English Podcast in your podcast app, unsubscribe to the old one. Make sure you are subscribed to the new feed with the premium episodes included.
You will now be subscribed to the Premium version of Luke’s English Podcast. You will be able to find all the premium episodes (P01 – P45 etc) in the list, and the free episodes will be ad-free.
How to listen to LEP Premium on your computer 💻
Do not listen to episodes of LEP Premium on the Acast+ website. Instead you should subscribe to LEP Premium using a podcast website/app such as Google Podcasts or iTunes. Here’s how 👇
- Using your computer’s internet browser, go here https://www.teacherluke.co.uk/premium and log in (top right corner) with your Acast login details.
- Click “Listen in podcast app”
- Click “More options”
- Click a button to add LEP Premium to Google Podcasts or iTunes, etc. Google Podcasts is very easy to use if you have a Google/Gmail account.
- LEP will open in the service you have chosen. Make sure you subscribe.
- You will now be subscribed to the Premium version of Luke’s English Podcast. You will be able to find all the premium episodes (P01 – P45 etc) in the list, and the free episodes will be ad-free.
For more information or help, you can visit the Acast+ Listener Help page https://learn.acast.com/en/collections/3294820-listener-help