- Have you subscribed to LEP Premium on Acast+?
- Are you trying to find the PDFs?
- This information is for you. 👇
- How to get the PDFs when using a podcast app on your phone.
- How to get the PDFs on a computer.
The links to download the PDFs for premium episodes are all in the show notes for each premium episode. Show notes are only visible when using a podcast app on your phone. You can also download PDFs from my website. See below for details.
1. How to get the PDFs using a podcast app on your phone.
- Make sure that you have added LEP Premium to a podcast app on your phone.
- Open your subscription to Luke’s English Podcast+ (premium) in your podcast app.
- Tap one of the premium episodes (P45, P44 etc)
- Find the show notes (you might need to drag the screen up with your finger).
The “show notes” means the text information which is associated with each episode. Drag the page up with your finger to see the show notes.
- You will see links to “Open the PDF” in phone version or normal size version.
- Tap the link for the phone version to read the PDF on your phone.
- The PDF will open in your phone.
- You can listen to the episode while reading the PDF if you like.
2. How to get the PDFs on a computer
If you are listening to LEP Premium on your computer (not on a smartphone with a podcast app) at https://plus.acast.com/s/teacherluke you will see that unfortunately the show notes are not available.
This means you can’t see the show notes and access the PDF links when using Acast+ on a computer, through your internet browser.
But you can get the PDFs on your computer in several ways 👇
- Add LEP Premium to Google Podcasts on your computer and find PDF links in the show notes
- Download PDFs from my website
- Open the PDFs in your phone (after adding LEP Premium to a podcast app) and send the file to your computer
👉 1. Add LEP Premium to Google Podcasts on your computer. The PDF links are in the show notes for premium episodes.
If you do this, you can find the PDF download links in the notes for each episode.
Here’s how to do it
- On a computer go here https://plus.acast.com/s/teacherluke and log in with your Acast details
- Then click “Listen in podcast app” and then “More options”
- Choose Google Podcasts (you will need to be signed into a Google/Gmail account on your computer)
- When Google Podcasts opens, click “subscribe”
- You will now be subscribed to LEP Premium on Google Podcasts
- Find a Premium episode (P43 for example) and click on it
- Scroll down to see URL links for the different PDFs –> choose the “computer version” PDFs (normal font size)
- That’s it!
👉 2. Download the PDFs from https://www.teacherluke.co.uk/premium/pdfs
What’s the password?
Listen to this premium episode to find out:
[Premium] PDFs & Podcast Apps (some quick tips) – published in July 2022 and available in the list of premium episodes on Acast+
The password is the first thing I say in the episode.
Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the password (of course I will only tell you if you have an account at Acast+)
👉 3. Open the PDFs in your phone and send them to your computer.
- Add LEP Premium to a podcast app on your phone (click here to find out how)
- Open Luke’s English Podcast in your podcast app.
- Tap a premium episode to open it (P01-P36 were published in July 2022 at the same time as episode 776 of LEP)
- Drag the screen up with your finger to reveal the show notes.
- Click the link in the show notes to open the PDF in normal size.
- The normal size PDF will open on your phone.
- Send this PDF to your computer (by email, by text message, by Wifi).
- You should have a “share” icon which will give you sharing options.
- Tap this share icon and choose to email the PDF to yourself.
- Open the email on your computer and then open the PDF. Voila – now you have the PDF on your computer. If you like, you can listen at https://plus.acast.com/s/teacherluke and read the PDF on your computer at the same time.
- To be honest – it’s easier to download the PDFs from my website! But I think using a podcast app on your phone is the best way to listen to the podcast, with headphones or a bluetooth speaker.
If you need more help you can email me or visit the Acast+ Listener Help page https://learn.acast.com/en/collections/3294820-listener-help