My brother has been visiting me in Paris this week and so just the other day I made him a cup of tea and got him on the podcast for a rambling chat. We talk about lots of different things including news, politics and some funny stories. I hope you enjoy the conversation. There will be more episodes about language learning coming soon.
In this episode you’ll hear us discussing these things
- What we’ve been up to in Paris this week
- Jim’s first stand up comedy performance
- Last Thursday’s performance of “Sorry, we’re English” with Paul Taylor
- Differences between Paris and London
- Some UK politics about the EU referendum
- Some USA politics about the presidential elections and candidates like Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders
- Other news stories about drones, eagles, mosquitos and why women yawn more than men
- Jim’s ‘talking dog’ joke
- Jim’s dog anecdote
Thanks for listening!