Since recording part 1 of this conversation, Antony caught COVID-19 and lost a bit of weight, but he managed to talk for about 100 minutes here about more topics he has previously covered in episodes of his podcast “Life & Life Only”. Here we discuss diverse things, including the extraordinary feats of endurance by David Blaine 🕴🏻, food and dieting 🍔, Stanley Kubrik’s film “The Shining” 🪓, the term “conspiracy theory” 🤫, the ways that comedy shows can reveal the truth 🎭, and the complex art of happiness 🙂.
☝️The audio version includes some extra content at the end, including a song on the guitar
Topics covered in this episode
- Who is David Blaine?
- What can we learn from his tricks?
- Do you watch what you eat or have a particular diet?
- What are your favourite films?
- What’s so interesting about The Shining?
- What’s wrong with the phrase “conspiracy theory”?
- What’s your favourite comedy show?
- Is British and American comedy different?
- What is the art of happiness?