Antony is an English teacher, podcaster, life-coach and writer and he returns to LEP today for a conversation about topics which he has discussed in episodes of his podcast called “Life & Life Only”. Listen to us chat about why cats are good for your health 🐱, what the Titanic disaster tells us about social class 🚢, how losing his backpack while travelling taught Antony a valuable life lesson 🎒, how psychology is involved in English teaching 🧠 and more.
Antony’s Podcast 👉 Subscribe to Life & Life Only wherever you get your podcasts https://plinkhq.com/i/1549021296?to=page
Topics for discussion in this episode
Life & Life Only (the podcast)
- What is Life & Life Only, and what’s it all about?
- What do you like about cats?
- Why are you interested in the Titanic?
- Can you give us a quick version of the story?
- Tell me about your travelling experiences.
- Where have you been?
- Did the experience change you at all?
- What about losing your luggage? What happened?
- How have you found the group dynamics and interpersonal dynamics of teaching?
- Have you had good and bad groups? What’s the difference?
- What have you done in order to try to get the right atmosphere in a classroom?
- Have you ever had bad or difficult experiences with students?
- What are some of the weirdest situations in which you have taught English?
- What is life coaching and how do you do it?