Last night I couldn’t sleep, and so today my mind has turned into jelly. Let me tell you all about it.
In this episode I talk to you, in a rambling way, about diverse topics such as:
- Dwayne’s English Podcast
- Being kidnapped by aliens from Mars
- Exam fatigue
- Trouble sleeping last night
- English at 7.30AM!
- The rotten contents of my brain!
- Selling Luke’s English Podcast
- Saying “Hello” to you
- Having a conversation with you
- “The best laid plans of mice & men”
- The university course I’ve been teaching
- Sleep (high-energy bit)
- What are you doing?
- On a bus
- Signalling to another person that you’re a LEPer (secret codes)
- Giving a wink to a stranger
- On a train
- Trains and lifts in movies (Bruce Willis)
- My brain is on its last legs
- THANK YOU! (Transcripts, donations, reviews)
- A special hello to the NSA secret agents
- Hello to Yannick
- Twitter – it’s what you make of it
- Normally on Luke’s English Podcast
- BBC meeting: Prioritising Luke’s English Podcast
- This really is the end
- Be nice to each other
Lovely to talk to you,